Grand Opening Celebration!

Blog Makeovers by Tara is having its Grand Opening Celebration. Because this business is just getting off the ground, I am offerring TWO free blog makeovers. The contest starts on Monday January 12th and ends Monday January 19th. There are two ways to enter:

1. Leave me a comment saying you would like to be included in the drawing.
2. If you dedicate a post to this Grand Opening Celebration, then I will give you an extra entry. Make sure to leave me a seperate comment saying you have posted about it.

I will have our princess pick the winner via the good ole' names in a hat on Tuesday the 20th. Check back on Tuesday to see if you are one of the winners. I will notify you via a blog comment or email as well.

In addition to the giveaway, to help me get this started, I am offerring 50% off blog makeover orders placed before FEB. 1st. To lock in your price of $13, simply follow the checkout instructions listed in the navigation bar or click HERE.

Orders placed after Feb 1st. will be charged the normal fee of $25 dollars or $30 dollars if you have chosen a Lorie Davidson kit.

And by now I am sure you all are wondering what exactly comes in my makeover package. There is a ton of stuff and graphics; its a STEAL of a DEAL.


  • Custom background
  • Custom header
  • Custom made sidebar headers
  • Optional navigation Bar
  • Three column layout (seen here on this blog)
  • Custom made signature
  • Favicon
  • Your own blog button

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.