CSN Stores Opportunity

CSN Stores has over 200 stores online where you can find anything from shoes, to home decor, to a briefcase.

Having my own business, I could definitely use a briefcase for better organization. I really don’t have an office space at home so anything where I can store important papers and such would be beneficial. If I had to choose one, I would pick this one:
brief1
It has space for my laptop and space for my other junk.  Now,  if it came in pink it would be perfect!

Stay tuned for an awesome giveaway by CSN Stores. This giveaway will be a great way to kick off your Christmas Shopping and its a way for me to say thank you for supporting PIP Designs. While you are waiting, be sure to check out CSN Stores so you can get an idea of what you’d like to see under your tree.
Details to come soon so make sure to come back!