Welcome

If you are looking for a custom design product without emptying your savings account, you have come to the right place. I believe in creating a unique product and experience without charging an outrageous price. I believe my packages and prices are very fair in price, but very extraordinary in design. I offer the following products:
  • Blog designs
  • Etsy banners, avatars
  • Twitter backgrounds
  • Invitations and cards
  • Business cards
  • Business logos
  • Business ads

This is hobby for me as well as a way to make some extra money while staying home with our daughter. I am a self taught HTML/PSP girl who had to learn it in order to keep up with her blog changes. My husband is an IT guru for a business in the big city so technology and computers are our life, outside of our pets and our daughter.

I look forward to giving you that personalized product you have always wished for but could never afford. I have several packages and various add on items that are available.

At this time, I am only able to do blogger blogs. No wordpress.

If you have any questions or do not see a price for the item you are requesting, please contact me: vball.chic14@gmail.com